The Tribest Sedona Express SD-6280 model includes 11 BPA-Free Trays & 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray.
Tribest Sedona Express, SDE-P6280 Food Dehydrator with BPA-Free Trays
Product Sedona Express Dehydrator (BPA-Free Trays) Model SD-6280 (SDE-P6280) Dimensions 12" W x 19.6" D x 14.5" H Trays 11 BPA-Free Dehydrating Trays and 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray Tray Dimensions 10" W x 13" H Unit Weight with Trays 20.4 lbs. (9.26 kg) Rating US: 120V~, 60Hz, 470W
Europe: 220V~, 50/60Hz, 470W
Drying Capacity 9.9 sq. ft. or 1430 sq. in. Temperature Range 77°F - 167°F (25°C - 75°C) Warranty 10 Years
The Tribest Sedona Express is the world's first full-featured dehydrator with a compact, kitchen-friendly design. Use all 11-trays with the advanced TST feature to get the best results for all your dehydrating needs. From fruits and vegetables, to meats and crackers, the Sedona's central fan ensures even airflow and rapid dehydration. The Tribest Sedona Express allows you to set the temperature and timer using its user-friendly all-digital controls; precision dehydration has never been so easy. Get all these features without sacrificing all the kitchen counter space.
- 11 BPA-Free Dehydrating Trays - Deliver maximum performance while not sacrificing drying space.
- 1 BPA-Free Closed Tray - To collect debris while dehydrating
- Compact Design - Fits in any kitchen!
- TST (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer) Feature
- All-Digital Controls & Displays - Allows you to kickstart the dehydration process at a higher temperature and then automatically lower the temperature to finish off the dehydration process. The automatic settings of the TST allow for faster dehydration times while still preserving your precious enzymes and nutrients.
- Max Temperature of 167°F/75°C - Precision control of temperature and time located at the front of the unit for easy operation
- Washable and Reusable Air Filter - Save money and add convenience
- Powerful Central Fan - For an even dehydration process
- Overheat Protection & Continuous Operation Mode - - Prevents enzyme degradation by allowing you to set maximum temperatures instead of average temperatures. Continuous Operation allows the user to dehydrate any desired recipe for up to 99 hours at a time.
- Glass Hinged Door with Internaal LED Light for Easy Monitoring and Insertion/Extracton of Trays - The transparent glass door and internal LED light let you easily check the progress of your food throughout the dehydration process. The side hinged configuration allows for easy insertion/extraction of trays.
- Quiet Operation
- Non-flammable and BPA-Free Plastic Body
- 10 Year Warranty - Longest of its kind in the industry