The Sedona Express Dehydrator is not only full-featured but compact, allowing you to dehydrate without worrying about taking up too much counter space. Its 11 trays can dehydrate plenty of food, and its large, central fan makes dehydrating a breeze.
Tribest Sedona Express, SDE-S6780 Food Dehydrator with Stainless Steel Trays
Product: Sedona Express Dehydrator (Stainless Steel Trays) Model: SDE-S6780 (SDE-S6780) Dimensions: 12" W x 19.6" D x 14.5" H Trays: 11 Stainless Steel and 1 Stainless Steel Closed Tray Tray Dimensions: 10" W x 13" H Unit Weight with Trays: 22 lbs. (10 kg) Rating: US: 120V~, 60Hz, 470W
Europe: 220V~, 50/60Hz, 470W
Drying Capacity: 9.9 sq. ft. or 1430 sq. in. Temperature Range: 77°F - 167°F (25°C - 75°C) Warranty: 10 Years
The Tribest Sedona Express is the world’s first full-featured dehydrator with a compact, kitchen-friendly design. Use all 11-trays with the advanced TST feature to get the best results for all your dehydrating needs. From fruits and vegetables, to meats and crackers, the Sedona’s central single-fan technology ensures even airflow and rapid dehydration. The Tribest Sedona Express allows you to set the temperature and timer using its user-friendly all-digital controls; precision dehydration has never been so easy. Get all these features without sacrificing all the kitchen counter space. Two-Stage Sequential Temperature-Timer (TST) Feature Reduce dehydration time and get enzyme-rich foods with the Sedona’s TST feature. Sedona’s advanced digitally controlled TST feature allows you to kick-start the dehydration process by starting at a higher temperature (FAST mode) for the first few hours, then automatically switching to a lower temperature (RAW mode) to finish off the job. The TST feature ensures that the temperature of the food does not go above the desired level, and results in nutrition-packed dehydrated recipes every time.
- 11 Stainless Steel Dehydrating Trays - Deliver maximum performance while not sacrificing drying space
- 1 Stainless Steel Closed Tray - To collect debris while dehydrating
- Compact Design - Fits in any kitchen
- TST (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer) Feature - Allows you to kickstart the dehydration process at a higher temperature and then automatically lower the temperature to finish off the dehydration process. The automatic settings of the TST allow for faster dehydration times while still preserving your precious enzymes and nutrients.
- All-Digital Controls & Displays - Precision control of temperature and time located at the front of the unit for easy operation
- Max Temperature of 167°F/75°C - Maximum temperature of 167degree Fahrenheit /75 degree Celsius that conforms with USDA Beef Jerky Preparation Guidelines. This allows the user to safely cook beef jerky directly in the Sedona Express without the need to precook in the oven. It has an operational range of 77 - 167 degree Fahrenheit.
- Washable and Reusable Air Filter - Save money and add convenience
- Powerful Central Fan - For an even dehydration process
- Overheat Protection & Continuous Operation Mode - Prevents enzyme degradation by allowing you to set maximum temperatures instead of average temperatures. Continuous Operation allows the user to dehydrate any desired recipe for up to 99 hours at a time.
- Glass Hinged Door with Internal LED Light for Easy Monitoring and Insertion/Extracton of Trays - The transparent glass door and internal LED light let you easily check the progress of your food throughout the dehydration process. The side hinged configuration allows for easy insertion/extraction of trays.
- Quiet Operation
- Non-flammable and BPA-Free Plastic Body
- 10 Year Warranty - Longest of its kind in the industry